Prominence in Buckhead is equipped with a fitness center located on P5 that is available for use by all tenants. If you would like to become a member of the fitness center, please fill out the waiver found at the bottom of this page and return it to the management office. Upon approval, access is gained to the Fitness Center with your building access card.
Prominence Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
The fitness studio is open Monday through Friday from 5:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m., Saturday from 7:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., and closed on Sunday.
Prominence Fitness Center Rules:
1. Patrons of the fitness center must be current tenants of Prominence. No visitors are allowed.
2. You must sign a fitness waiver before using the gym.
3. Use your own access card to gain entry and do not allow anyone else to use your access card.
4. Please wear appropriate work out clothing inclusive of a shirt or a top, shorts or pants, and appropriate shoes.
5. Refrain from talking on cell phones in all areas of the gym.
6. Please use ear phones when listening to your personal device.
7. Limit your time on cardiovascular machines to 30 minutes when there is a wait.
8. Equipment must be handled with care and returned to its proper place after use.
9. Please do not drop or slam weights on the machines or the floor.
10. Re-rack weights and return all other equipment and accessories to their proper locations.
11. Please do not sit on machines between sets. Allow others tow work between sets.
12. Sanitize equipment after use.
13. No abusive or provocative language or gestures will be tolerated.
14. Always practice safety and courtesy to others.
15. Report any unsafe conditions to the management office.
16. Please remove all articles and clothing and personal items when leaving the fitness center after a workout. All items left behind will placed into lost and found.
Please Click Here to Download FITNESS CENTER WAIVER.pdf